Sunday 13 January 2013

Afternoon Tea Inspirations!

As you all know from my previous post that I want to go to the Windsor Arms Hotel in Toronto for some afternoon tea. These are some outfits that I have drawn from various websites to help me and you (of course) to decide on what to wear. These outfits might be too much for some people, but I like to play the part of an English lady out for afternoon tea. Most people would opt to wear jeans and a dress shirt but I’d like to go all out by wearing the perfect pastel dress with a 1960’s hairdo, some diamond earrings and a pearl necklace.
These dresses below are all from Shabby Apple, a website that is dedicated to retro and chic dresses. They are perfect for modern day wear.

Jewelry: Simple and Classic    
        

This hairstyle is retro, yet modern.


Shoes! Elegant and Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment