Saturday 12 January 2013

Wishing for Afternoon Tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel



I am the type of person who loves to be classy; I absolutely adore doing fancy and classy things. For years I have been thinking of going for high tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel in Toronto. Sipping tea while eating a scone seems so sophisticated and chic. I would love to dress up in something elegant and take my friends out for some high tea. I want to own my own tea set and invite my friends over for some afternoon tea. I would feel like a British lady holding her cup of tea adorned in a floral print with one pinky in the air while gossiping up the latest news with a group of close friends. I would wear a pastel or daring 1950’s type of dress, something with a little panache. My ears and neck jewelled with pearls and diamonds while my feet stapled to 5 inch heels. Things like this have always fascinated me, and I have always dreamed of doing this. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to do it.

The Windsor Arms Hotel seems like a high class place where only the rich, dine. With their exquisite French-style tea room who wouldn’t want to have afternoon tea? Sitting on soft comfy chairs while nibbling on petite sandwiches and tasty selections of English style pastries seems very posh. I’ve always wanted to do something like this… something picturesque.    

No comments:

Post a Comment